Abstracts - deadline extended!
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 21st February, 2017.
ON LINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Template file for abstracts
Call for abstracts 15.11.2016.
Abstract deadline 31.01.2017.
Extended Abstract deadline 21.02.2017.
Below is the preliminary list of topics. Please send us an email if you have suggestions, feedback, or if you would like to convene a session. We are also looking for short course ideas.
- the atmosphere (CO2 and other trace gases, aerosols)
- terrestrial environment (tree rings, macrofossils, sediments, animals, etc.)
- freshwater environment (including groundwater and karstic systems)
- marine environment
- past and recent climate studies (regional and global changes)
- in-situ isotope applications (in rocks and meteorites)
- anthropogenic (fossil and nuclear) pollution, (bio)fuels
Related studies will also be welcome, as well as stable isotopes and a session on development and progress in techniques, methods and statistical tools.
The conference proceedings will be published in the international journal, Radiocarbon: http://www.radiocarbon.org/